Do you want to know about the types of Argumentative essay? Many people want to know the types of an argumentative essay. For understanding this, you need to read this article. In this article, we are going to discuss types. Before we start first, you need to know about the definition of Argumentative essay, and it means to look for the circumstances of a position on any topic and explain several reasons, support the proof, and agree with the position.
The next thing to know about the Graphic organizer for an argumentative essay, it means the actual format of the piece. There are three types of argumentative essay, and these areas followed.
Classical argument strategy
It is an essential type of argument strategy. In this, you can explain the situation, provide the solution and convince the audience/reader. The first things of this type are:
- The introduction is that which give the interest to the reader, state the situation and reason for this.
- Provide some key facts and context of the problem which shows the best background.
- Write some thesis statement.
- Try to make the best point of view which is a suitable argument.
- Convince the reader that the opposite side has no valid reason.
- The conclusion is that which summarize all the points.
Rogerian argument strategy
The strategy is used to attempt the influence by searching the agreement points. It uses techniques which make the high level of debate. Some keys to this argument which are as follow:
- Explain the topic
- End the point of view of the opposite side.
- Put your points.
- Explain the benefits of your points.
Toulmin Model Argument
The strategy is a highly charged debate. In the format of this essay, the entire thing will be used such as claims, evidence, warrant, backing, rebuttal, qualifier, and exceptions.
These are the types of Argumentative essay, and the choice is yours to select any one.